Re: continuing problems with sqlsetpos & syncing postgresql to a mobile database

From: "Hollysugar Webmaster" <webmaster(at)hollysugar(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: continuing problems with sqlsetpos & syncing postgresql to a mobile database
Date: 2003-04-11 16:25:03
Lists: pgsql-odbc

MessageHiroshi,

Thank you very much for replying. We did finally determine that the problem with the update was that the oid column was a user defined column. The vendor for our mobile database altered their application so it no longer needed to utilize an oid column and we were successfully able to use sql_update and sql_delete. We are still having problems with sql_add. I have pasted a snippet of the code from the psqlodbc mylog below. Thank you in advance for any help you can offer on this.

Julie

<snippet>
[3148]pcrow=1
[3148][SQLSetPos][3148]PGAPI_SetPos fOption=4 irow=2 lock=0 currt=1
[3148]STATEMENT ERROR: func=PGAPI_SetPos, desc='', errnum=21, errmsg='Row value out of range'
[3148]CONN ERROR: func=PGAPI_SetPos, desc='', errnum=0, errmsg='(NULL)'
[3148][[SQLGetDiagRec]]
[3148]PGAPI_GetDiagRec entering rec=1[3148]**** PGAPI_StmtError: hstmt=19137600 <2000>
[3148]SC_get_error: status = 21, msg = #Row value out of range#
[3148] szSqlState = 'S1107',len=22, szError='Row value out of range'
[3148]PGAPI_GetDiagRec exiting 0
[3148][[SQLGetDiagRec]]
[3148]PGAPI_GetDiagRec entering rec=2[3148]**** PGAPI_StmtError: hstmt=19137600 <2000>
[3148]SC_get_error: status = 21, msg = #Row value out of range#
[3148]PGAPI_GetDiagRec exiting 100
[3148][[SQLGetDiagRec]]
[3148]PGAPI_GetDiagRec entering rec=1[3148]**** PGAPI_StmtError: hstmt=19137600 <512>
[3148]SC_get_error: status = 21, msg = #Row value out of range#
[3148] szSqlState = 'S1107',len=22, szError='Row value out of range'
[3148]PGAPI_GetDiagRec exiting 0
</snippet>