Re: ipc-daemon initdb postmaster

From: <gnudev(at)ozemail(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "Jason Tishler" <jason(at)tishler(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ipc-daemon initdb postmaster
Date: 2001-10-01 01:47:28
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Thanks Jason. Yes, I'm using Windows 98. I have been using Cygwin and DJGPP
to try and pick a development suite of tools. MS Visual C++ is good, but it
won't have any of the output from flex or bison, so it's useless to me.

How do I tell which version of cygwin I have? I downloaded the installer
yesterday from cygwin.com and got all the binaries from planetmirror.com or
whatever it's called, so I should have the latest version.

James