Re: Postgres DBA / Database Architect postion

From: "Sahar Behrouz" <sbehrouz(at)stsii(dot)net>
To: "'Andrew Sullivan'" <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>
Subject: Re: Postgres DBA / Database Architect postion
Date: 2008-05-01 21:05:41
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Great! Thanks Andrew.
Below please find the description:
___________________________________

PostreSQL DBA/Database Architect

This is a full-time position in San Francisco for a DBA/ Database Architect
with Postgres/postreSQL experience. Also, helpful to have overall experience
with any combination of Oracle, SQL, Informix and not just MySQL. Proficient
SQL code in stored procedures as well as query optimization. Since the
client is a Linux house, you will need to have either Linux or Unix
background.

If this sounds like you or anyone you know, then give me a call at
925-479-7815.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Sahar Behrouz
STS International, Inc.