VB6 and postgresql

From: "Demetrakopoulos Yiannis" <Ioannis(dot)Demetrakopoulos(at)anadelta(dot)gr>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: VB6 and postgresql
Date: 2007-03-26 15:03:29
Lists: pgsql-novice

I want to migrate a large application written in vb6 and mssql to support
postgresql.

The problem is that as we do some server management within our application
(dbase scripting,backups,db attach,db syncs etc) ,we use sql-dmo. Is there
any easy way (such a dll) to replace the sql-dmo calls for postgresql ?

If not how can I create or execute postgresql scripts form vb6 ?

Best Regards

Demetrakopoulos Ioannis

Anadelta Information & Medical Ssytems

Athens Greece