TCLu and mail

From: Sébastien HEITZMANN <2le(at)2le(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: TCLu and mail
Date: 2001-05-25 13:11:11
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello

I'm looking for a tool to send mail from within a postgres function. I've
found pgmail which do the job but it needs pltclU. I've installed pltcl from
a RPM from REDHAT 7.0 but where can i find tclu ? I've looked in the source
package and can't find anything about tclu. Where can i find it ?

or maybe how can i send mail instead ?

Please help, it drive me crazzy.

Sébastien HEITZMANN