Re: Could not connect to remote socket

From: "Tahira Aslam" <taslam(at)etrisoft(dot)net>
To: "pgsql-admin" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Could not connect to remote socket
Date: 2002-09-17 07:08:09
Lists: pgsql-admin

i was able to connect my client machine with my linux server. Actually
It was norton anti virus problem. Both of my client machines had installed
recent norton antivirus and that anti virus was causing this problem. Once i
uninstalled those antivirus from my client machines..they got connected to
linux server.