Problem with saving files in pgadmin 1.2.2

From: "Irvin Boschmann" <iboschmann(at)theInformationForge(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Problem with saving files in pgadmin 1.2.2
Date: 2006-04-24 20:55:33
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello:

I just received this from one of our developers that is using pgadmin to
create and run SQL scripts. She is using version 1.2.2

One of the functions had a little box in the comment in place of a single
quote. With that replaced with a single quote pgadmin saves the file.
Otherwise it doesn't complain but not only does it not save the file is
empties what is there.

Could you let me know if this is a known issue and if newer version have
fixed this.

Thank you

Irvin Boschmann

Managing Partner

The Information Forge Inc.

201-135 Innovation Drive

Winnipeg, Manitoba

R3T 6A8

Phone: (204) 480-1042

Fax: (204) 480 -1079

E-mail: iboschmann(at)theInformationForge(dot)com

www.theinformationforge.com