Re: [PERFORM] Postgres Clustering

From: Eddy Ernesto Baños Fernández <eebanos(at)estudiantes(dot)uci(dot)cu>
To: "'Alan McKay'" <alan(dot)mckay(at)gmail(dot)com>, <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [PERFORM] Postgres Clustering
Date: 2009-05-27 18:55:51
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-performance

Try Cybercluster....

-----Mensaje original-----
De: pgsql-performance-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
[mailto:pgsql-performance-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org] En nombre de Alan McKay
Enviado el: miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2009 13:57
Para: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org; pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Asunto: [PERFORM] Postgres Clustering

Hey folks,

I have done some googling and found a few things on the matter. But
am looking for some suggestions from the experts out there.

Got any good pointers for reading material to help me get up to speed
on PostgreSQL clustering? What options are available? What are the
issues? Terminology. I'm pretty new to the whole data-warehouse
thing. And once I do all the reading, I'll even be open to product
recommendations :-)

And in particular since I already have heard of this particular
product - are there any opinions on Continuent?

thanks,
-Alan

--
“Mother Nature doesn’t do bailouts.”