Re: Improving our clauseless-join heuristics

From: Amit Kapila <amit(dot)kapila(at)huawei(dot)com>
To: 'Tom Lane' <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Improving our clauseless-join heuristics
Date: 2012-04-18 05:36:52
Lists: pgsql-hackers

>>I'm afraid I'm still not following you very well. Perhaps you could
>>submit a proposed patch?

Before that can you please explain in little more detail (if possible with
small example) about the idea you have told in original mail : "is there any
join clause that both these relations participate in?"

I wanted to know the detail about the idea you told to see if what I am
proposing has any merit as compare to your idea.