TSearch - Bulgarian

From: "Hristo Filipov" <christod(at)ciela(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: TSearch - Bulgarian
Date: 2007-09-27 13:17:09
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello world!

J!! We are Bulgarian developers currently working on some web project(server
must run on windows and linux) and we stop our choice for database at
PostgreSQL, which I may say offers great things at no cost at all :-P.

So we have our tables ready after some times (new for psql, migrating
database from access) all works fine! Even better! But we can't get to run
FTS on PostgreSQL L. We have tables in locale Bulgaria_Bulgarian_1251,
Bulgaria_Bulgarian_UTF8. I read "Full-Text Search in PostgreSQL - A Gentle
Introduction" from Oleg Bartunov and Teodor Sigaev (great work guys!), and
it open my eyes in some way, but I still can't understand what I need to do
- so I can create FTS for Bulgarian language L and make TSearch work for us.
Can someone help us?

Hristo Filipov