SQLException from Postgres JDBC

From: "Daniel Gayo Avello" <danielgayo(at)terra(dot)es>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SQLException from Postgres JDBC
Date: 2000-09-28 14:27:58
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi, everybody! I've got a problem with Postgres JDBC driver and perhaps somebody could help me. I'm using JDK 1.2.2, JSK 2.0, PostgreSQL 7.0.2 and Apache JServ 1.1.2 and my servlets throw a SQLException when I try to perform a INSERT or DELETE operation...

In fact, the operations are done but they don't return any results so a exception is catch by the servlet.

Does somebody know the way to avoid this?

Thanks in advance, Dani