Postgresql Limits with PHP query

From: "Daniele Medri" <madrid(at)linux(dot)it>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Postgresql Limits with PHP query
Date: 2000-02-18 18:13:44
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,
i'm not updated about latest versions of Postgresql, but this is my
question:

I use postgresql on web based applications with php.
Are there limits again over 8k for query submit?

I remember that putting a big text (over 8k) i receive errors.. and someone
tell me to re-compile from sources with some changes.
I think that this isn't a very good solutions.. and i wanna know your
opinions on it.

Thank for all.

Daniele Medri