Re: store in bytea

From: "Ben-Nes Michael" <miki(at)canaan(dot)co(dot)il>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: store in bytea
Date: 2001-08-24 18:41:14
Lists: pgsql-general

But Ill have to add double slashes and even more importent I will have to
unescape every binary data going out of the server, which mean in one of my
aplication all the Images.

Wont this action be much more heavey then the way I used untill now with
MySQL (blob) ?
addslash on insert and ordinary select for output.

Does any one here save his website images on DB and retrive them out on his
web page ?