Coalesce Get Duplicate Record

From: "Lonh SENG" <slonh(at)camgsm(dot)com(dot)kh>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Coalesce Get Duplicate Record
Date: 2002-03-07 09:30:03
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi all,

I have got the idea of using coalesce from admin list.
It's cool.
For this moment, I want to know something more you.
Why I have got duplication record as shown in the result.txt attached file?
The other on is the script I used. Of course, I need some help from you urgently.

Your comment will be gratefully appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

Lonh SENG

Attachment Content-Type Size