Re: Migration form MSACCESS via ODBC

From: "Ermanno PREDONZAN" <ermanno(dot)predonzan(at)ezit(dot)ts(dot)it>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Migration form MSACCESS via ODBC
Date: 2003-05-05 17:01:06
Lists: pgadmin-support

MessageSorry I cannot connect to the website cvs.pgadmin.org (193.195.77.163).

Also when installing pgAdmin II as Administrator under Windows 2000 I have the following:

Error 1931
cannot update the system file
C:\WINNT\System32\hhctrl.ocx
because the file is protected by Windows.

And then pgAdmin II works, but the connection is VERY slow especially when
clicking on:

Schemas
public

Regards,