Stored Procedures and other stuffs

From: "Ademir Mazer Jr" <winponta(at)winponta(dot)com(dot)br>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Cc: "Renato Souza" <plimaso(at)convoy(dot)com(dot)br>
Subject: Stored Procedures and other stuffs
Date: 1999-07-16 13:13:13
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi, I'm not using PostgreSQL yet. First I need to know if it will satisfy
me.
So, I need to know if it has stored procedures, referential integrity, etc.

I also need to know if I can developer my client application, that will be
in visual basic, accessing an Access database by ODBC, and later put my
PostgresSQL Server to run.

Thank you

[]'s

Ademir