External editor

From: "Alexander Nikitin" <a(dot)nikitin(at)krasinfo(dot)ru>
To: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: External editor
Date: 2003-06-11 05:17:55
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello,

First of all I'd like to thank all the developers of pgadmin for your
remarkable product, it really helps.
After some experience of working on relatively large project, I have
found internal function editor not very suitable for creation and
editing of large functions because of it's size, tabulation absence and
font troubles. I didn't find in ToDo list any remarks about editor, so
as an option, I think it would be fine to have support for external
editor.
It's not a big deal but will work for function creation and editing.

Thank you,

Alexander Nikitin