Re: Connecting remotely.

From: "Adam Lang" <aalang(at)rutgersinsurance(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-interfaces" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Connecting remotely.
Date: 2000-11-01 20:52:26
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

So you are writing an OLE DB provider? I'm going to have to set up an altar
to you at my house... ;)

I know it may be a stupid question, but are they overly hard? I mean, if
you have a lot of connectivity code already existent in the ODBC and libpq,
does it make the job a lot easier?

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company