system catalog problems

From: "Mike Sears" <msears(at)vianet(dot)ca>
To: "pg list" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: system catalog problems
Date: 2000-08-25 17:46:50
Lists: pgsql-general

I seem to have either messed up my install of postgress or did something wrong but I'm not sure. When ever I try to get into psql I keep geetin and error stating that user postgres does not exist in system catalog. Is there a way to fix this w/ out having to reinstall??

Mike Sears
Web Developer
http://www.vianet.ca