Re: figuring out why I am having this issue

From: "Joel Fradkin" <jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com>
To: "'Greg Campbell'" <greg(dot)campbell(at)us(dot)michelin(dot)com>, "'Dave Page'" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: figuring out why I am having this issue
Date: 2005-09-01 18:18:01
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Thanks Greg.
I inherited this app and doing a one stop shop for db would be an excellent
idea, there is stuff everywhere (no error handling until I got on board, but
I have just been sticking it where the db action is.

Unfortunately I am making no progress. I tried the snapshot using the
connection DRIVER={PostgreSQL-libpq} so I am more confident at least I am
testing the correct driver version.

It is cutting my text fields off at 254 chars.
I tried making
MaxVarcharSize=32768;MaxLongVarcharSize=32768;
Thinking it might be ignoring the TextAsLongVarchar=1;
But still was cutting the text off.
So basically I can not use the libpq driver at the moment, will have to
figure out why its cutting off the text.

Joel Fradkin

Wazagua, Inc.
2520 Trailmate Dr
Sarasota, Florida 34243
Tel. 941-753-7111 ext 305

jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com
www.wazagua.com
Powered by Wazagua
Providing you with the latest Web-based technology & advanced tools.
C 2004. WAZAGUA, Inc. All rights reserved. WAZAGUA, Inc
This email message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and delete and destroy
all copies of the original message, including attachments.