Re: Large queries - again...

From: "Steve Howe" <howe(at)carcass(dot)dhs(dot)org>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Large queries - again...
Date: 2001-07-20 17:35:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello Tom,

Nope, I'm 100% sure that the libpq.dll used is the one I just
compiled. And I never installed an older libpq.dll on this system.
My application loads specifically the libpq.dll I compiled (I use
the full library path on the call to LoadLibrary() call, so there is no way
it is an older library.
Eduardo Stern from dbExperts (http://www.dbexperts.com.br), a
PostgreSQL specialized consulting company, got the same results.
The ODBC driver, however, do not suffer from the same problem, once
it does not use libpq.
Maybe I should write a C sample that proves libpq under windows has
this bug ???

Best Regards,
Steve Howe