Re: Borland makefile for libpq...

From: "Lester Godwin" <godwin(at)pushcorp(dot)com>
To: "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Borland makefile for libpq...
Date: 2002-12-11 13:35:20
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I would say don't do it just yet... My initial post was premature, and I
have since found several problems and added several improvements to my
original upload. Thanks to Gerhard Häring, I now know how to create the
proper patch file using diff so I may give it a try myself -- hopefully in
the next few days...