Re: pg_dump doesn't save correct the sequences

From: "Andrei Bintintan" <klodoma(at)ar-sd(dot)net>
To: "Stephan Szabo" <sszabo(at)megazone(dot)bigpanda(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pg_dump doesn't save correct the sequences
Date: 2004-10-28 16:51:32
Lists: pgsql-admin

Okay, If I modify all the Sequences in the dump, everything works fine.
Is there any possibility to specify to the pg_dump to save the sequences
with the "old" type??? I mean not with No MAXVALUE and No Minvalue???

My problem is that the 7.3 database I cannot "update" it for the moment for
diverse reasons, and I would like not to modify any dump anymore.

A strange thing is that this type of dump already worked once....