Re: unixODBC, PostgreSQL 7.3 + ODBC V3 drivers?

From: "Hiroshi Inoue" <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "'Nick Gorham'" <nick(at)easysoft(dot)com>
Cc: "'Alain Picard'" <Alain(dot)Picard(at)memetrics(dot)com>, "'Peter Harvey'" <pharvey(at)codebydesign(dot)com>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <claudio(dot)natoli(at)memetrics(dot)com>
Subject: Re: unixODBC, PostgreSQL 7.3 + ODBC V3 drivers?
Date: 2003-02-05 12:26:27
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Thanks. I already committed a change to remove ODBC2.x functions
for the ODBC 3 driver. According to Alain, it solved the
SQLColAttribte(s)
problem at least. However, there exists a BIGINT handling problem.
What I provided is bigint handling under Windows only. Unfortunately
I'm not good at portability issue under *nix.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue