DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR

From: "andres mackiewicz" <mackiew(at)seciu(dot)edu(dot)uy>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR
Date: 2000-10-25 11:56:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I have this problem:
The next message appears when I try to make an INSERT into a table:

Connection refused
DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:
parser: parse error at or near "refused"

The situation is the next: I have a lot of processes making insertions
in the same database, and I suspect that is the cause of the message,
but I'm not sure.

Could be another cause?
How can I solve it?

I have tried the "autocommit" option on, and i still have the
problem.

Thank you.