xlog.c.patch for cygwin port.

From: "Alexei Zakharov" <A(dot)S(dot)Zakharov(at)inp(dot)nsk(dot)su>
To: "PostgreSQL Development" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: xlog.c.patch for cygwin port.
Date: 2000-03-06 06:06:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

I've recently written to pgsql-ports about a problem with PG7.0 on NT (Subj: [PORTS] initdb problem on NT with 7.0). Since nobody helped me, I had to find out the reson. The difference between NT and Linux (for instance) is that "open( path, O_RDWR );" opens a file in text mode. So sometime less block can be read than required.

I suggest a following patch. BTW the situation appeared before, see hba.c, pqcomm.c and others.

Attachment Content-Type Size
xlog.c.patch application/octet-stream 1.6 KB