Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC Limit?

From: "Frank Morton" <fmorton(at)mail(dot)base2inc(dot)com>
To: "Peter T Mount" <peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk>
Cc: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC Limit?
Date: 1998-08-28 18:03:56
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Solaris 2.5.1. I am maxing out on something. If I limit the
activity things work fine. Even if I run the same number
of events spread over a longer period of time.

I am using Sun's JDK 1.2 beta3.

I plan to test the same application on linux later today
if possible to see how it does.

I'll listen to any advice.