Error in 'psqlodbca.dll'

From: Cláudia Macedo Amorim <claudia(dot)amorim(at)pcinformatica(dot)com(dot)br>
To: "Ludek Finstrle" <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>, "Raymond O'Donnell" <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Error in 'psqlodbca.dll'
Date: 2007-07-13 19:43:53
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,
I'm using the 8.01.02.00 version of psqlodbca.dll, Delphi 2006 and I
access the PostGreSQL through ADO components.
The error occurs when I try to execute the sql statement: "select * from
fact".
The error message is:
"Project BI.exe raised exception class EAccessViolation with message 'Access
violation at adress 027B9D26 in module 'psqlodbca.dll". Write of address
00000000."

Thanks,
Cláudia.