Necessity of wxstd.po

From: "Serguei Mokhov" <mokhov(at)cs(dot)concordia(dot)ca>
To: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Necessity of wxstd.po
Date: 2004-09-19 20:27:54
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello all,

I recall Jean-Michel mentioning that .po file which
is more related to wxWindows than pgAdmin... As I see
quite a few translators maintain those too within
the project tree. My question is how necessary is it
to translate this .po file (presumably it should be done
by the wxWindows team, no?). Also, where does a user
see those strings from wxstd.po? In file (and other common)
dialogs and some such?

Thanks,

--
Serguei A. Mokhov