Re: [GENERAL] Q's: discussion group; pgsql authorization

From: "K(dot)T(dot)" <kanet(at)calmarconsulting(dot)com>
To: "Peter Blazso" <blazso(at)deltav(dot)hu>, <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Q's: discussion group; pgsql authorization
Date: 1999-02-26 07:50:35
Lists: pgsql-general

Ummm...no news group exists that I know of...whis there was one. Easier
than this mailing list.
To restrict users from accessing other accounts just make them type in their
old password before you ask for the new... I am not sure if this is the
answer to your question as it is kinda obvious...not trying to insukt your
intelligence or anything :)