Re: beta testing version

From: "Gary MacDougall" <gary(at)freeportweb(dot)com>
To: "PostgreSQL Development" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Trond Eivind GlomsrØd <teg(at)redhat(dot)com>
Subject: Re: beta testing version
Date: 2000-12-03 23:10:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers

No offense Trond, if you were in on the Red Hat IPO from the start,
you'd have to say those people made "good money". Bad market
or good market, those "friends of Red Hat" made some serious coin.

Let me clarify, I'm not against this process (and making money), I just
think there is an issue with OSL that will start to catch up with itself
pretty soon.

g.