Postgresql documentation : PostgreSQL Tutorial

From: "Stuart Seeley" <lowlevel(at)home(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgresql documentation : PostgreSQL Tutorial
Date: 2000-09-08 02:16:45
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hello

I've noted an error in this document in the following section:

Chapter 4 - Destroyng a Database

The command to do this is shown as '% dropdb mydb', and should be '%
destroydb mydb'
atleast as far as the version of PostgreSQL that I have. (6.5)

Here is a link to the section where I found this.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/tutorial/x1241.htm#AEN1306

Have a great day.

Stuart Seeley