JDBC 2.0 support and reliability

From: "Ravindra Wankar" <rwankar(at)iname(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: JDBC 2.0 support and reliability
Date: 2000-12-13 16:08:38
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Can anyone share experiences using the latest Postgresql JDBC driver? What I'm specifically looking for is

1. Is it JDBC 2.0 compliant?
2. Are all interfaces implemented (If not is there a list of unimplemented interfaces). I found that the getImportedKeys method is not implemented when using TableGen to generate code that accesses the DB.
3. Is it production quality?

Thanks,
-- Ravi.