Admin not accessing Postgresql Server

From: "Curt Watke, Ph(dot)D(dot)" <cwatke(at)iicm(dot)net>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Admin not accessing Postgresql Server
Date: 2009-03-16 23:37:01
Lists: pgadmin-support

We are running postgresql server and phppgadmin on a Centos server with
cpanel. Both show up in within the cpanel. We can create databases and
users. But when we log into phppgadmin the postgresql server is listed with
a RED x and when we try to log in to the postgresql server we can't. Any
idea why?

Curt Watke, PhD
Executive Director

Intercultural Institute for Contextual Ministry, Inc.
6 Wateroak Court
North Augusta, SC 29841

Office: 803-279-5828
Fax: 803-279-5822