Re: phppgadmin

From: "Brian Johnson" <bjohnson(at)jecinc(dot)on(dot)ca>
Cc: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: phppgadmin
Date: 2002-02-28 14:22:41
Lists: pgsql-novice

I've used webmin - it's good but it doesn't list sequences

I tend to move around between computers at work, so I use Webmin most of the
time since I don't have to install any software on the computer I'm sitting
at.

But I have pgadmin installed on one computer that I use when I want to check
sequences (other than just using a SQL statement from Webmin)

I just checked out pgAdminII and it is MUCH better that pgadmin (PS - I'm
using Windows workstations)

I will probably switch to using pgadminII more often now