ROLES and PRIVILEGES

From: "Rodrigo Sakai" <rodrigo(dot)sakai(at)zanthus(dot)com(dot)br>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ROLES and PRIVILEGES
Date: 2006-07-26 13:50:48
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all,

Sorry if this is an already answered question. I'm having some troubles to
set privileges to a user (role). I have to roles, postgres (the superuser)
and roger, I created a database 'test' with postgres role and I want that
roger have only SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE on that database, so I
tried:

REVOKE ALL ON DATABASE test FROM roger;

GRANT SELECT, UPDATE, INSERT, DELETE ON <table_name> TO roger;

But the role roger can still create objects in this database and I don't
want it!

Any HELP???

Thanks!!!

Rodrigo Sakai

Administrador de Banco de Dados

*(11) 3750-7075

* rodrigo(dot)sakai(at)zanthus(dot)com(dot)br