Searching for Help...

From: "Gunther Heinricksen" <Gunther99(at)mail2world(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Searching for Help...
Date: 2002-11-16 14:29:55
Lists: pgadmin-support

Gentlemen,

I may be barking up the wrong tree, but I have to start somewhere. I am
looking for someone that can help me do the following:

1. Gain access into a computer, owned by private individual in Russia.
2. Search computer database for all e-mail addresses used, and all
e-mails sent and received, sending copies to me.

This individual has scammed me, and another out of more than $2000 by
way of the age old "Russian marriage scam"!! There may be other victims,
I have taken legal measures, but I don't hold much hope of anyone really
going after them. I have a phone number that this individual uses, he
uses a local dial-up in Mari-el, Russia, have spoken with him, and the
woman on the phone. I thought I had taken sufficient measures to ensure
that this woman was genuine, but now I am quite sure that this man was
behind the scam all along. I certainly deserve to lose the money, but I
will take any means to identify him, find other victims through
accessing his computer files. I would appreciate any information that
would be of help, or direction to someone that would be right for this
job.

Thank you