Re: Multiple Indexing, performance impact

From: Daniel Åkerud <zilch(at)home(dot)se>
To: "PostgreSQL-general" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Multiple Indexing, performance impact
Date: 2001-06-22 19:16:57
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

I did a ps ax | postmaster but found no -B, and concluded that it uses the
value specified in /etc/postgrelsql/postgresql.conf on shared_buffers (I
saw -B was shared buffer doing a man postmaster). I'll change this to 256
and rerun the test!

Will post the results here later. Please tell if this was a too puny
increase!

Daniel Åkerud