New to PostGRESQL ......... Help Needed

From: "Prasad" <prasad(at)mirrorplus(dot)com>
To: <info(at)pgsql(dot)com>
Subject: New to PostGRESQL ......... Help Needed
Date: 2003-01-27 19:30:30
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I am doing some research on the feasibility of using PostGRESQL for our
application. I could not find good help from the web, can someone help
me find some good documentation on the web.

My contact details are

510-403-2412 (Work)

510-453-7671 (Cell)

If you have any convenient phone number where I can reach, it would be
of great help for me.

Thanks, looking forward to hear from you

Prasad

DBA, Mirrorplus Technologies