Statement Triggers Patch

From: "F(dot)J(dot) Cuberos" <fjcuberos(at)infomail(dot)lacaixa(dot)es>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Statement Triggers Patch
Date: 1999-08-20 09:26:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I´ve a problem with CVS to get the source, when trying to login I get the
bash-2.02$ cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs(at)postgresql(dot)org:/usr/local/CVSROOT login
(Logging in to anoncvs(at)postgresql(dot)org)
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: authorization failed: server postgresql.org rejected
access

I attach the files modified for Statement Triggers (StmtTrig) in postgreSQL,
if somebody could make the patch and publish I´ll be in debt.

Thanks.

Notes of use:

Keep in mind that when creating a StmtTrig the functions executed get the
tuples (NEW/OLD if PL, tg_trigtuple and tg_newtuple in C) set to NULL.

If there are statement and row triggers defined for the same table and the
same event:
a) if the event it´s before then it´s executed statement prior to any row
trigger
b) if the event it´s afte then are executed all row prior to statement
trigger

TODO triggers list:
->Include order to triggers following the recomendations of SQL3.
->Modify PL/SQL to access NEW/OLD table.

Attachment Content-Type Size
execMain.c application/octet-stream 48.8 KB
trigger.c application/octet-stream 28.1 KB
trigger.h application/octet-stream 2.5 KB