[GENERAL] HELP NEEDED: Recreating DROP columns

From: "Damjan Pipan" <damjan(dot)pipan(at)siol(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [GENERAL] HELP NEEDED: Recreating DROP columns
Date: 2003-02-04 16:00:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello!

I have dropped some columns and have quite some problems now with RECTYPE
variables types.

My question: Can I RECREATE dropped columns?

I checked the pg_attribute table and there I can change values of attname,
attstattarget and attisdropped
for my column. Will this work? Is there any side affect?

Thanks,
Damjan