Re: An Elephant is Faithful 100%

From: "Julian Blanc" <julian(dot)blanc(at)iucn(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: An Elephant is Faithful 100%
Date: 2005-11-25 14:37:16
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I want to send a big thank you to all who responded to the appeal posted by
Josh Berkus last week on the African Elephant Database.

Josh has suggested creating a project in pgfoundry, so that those interested
we can collaborate on this project - and I think that's the best way to
proceed. I guess one of the first steps after that would be for me to share
the documentation of the existing system, so that we can evaluate the
feasibility of porting the AED to a pg/postgis environment, and to see
what's required. How does that sound?

Cheers,

Julian