Re: Access 2000 and ODBC driver

From: Michael Möhle <mmoehle(at)nikocity(dot)de>
To: "interfaces postgres" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Access 2000 and ODBC driver
Date: 2000-07-11 06:55:32
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I think I have found the problem. Its no problem with only one PC. I 've got the problem with about 20 PC and all other applications come back from power saving. No the problem is in ACCESS 2000.The default for ODBC refresh time in A2000 ist 32766 sec! The refresh time for A2000 Tables is 60 sec. Changed the ODBC time to the same value and everything works fine (I hope). Thanks for your help!
Michael