How to uninstall the geometry package?

From: "Ken Winter" <ken(at)sunward(dot)org>
To: "PostgreSQL pg-general List" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How to uninstall the geometry package?
Date: 2007-11-12 15:04:12
Lists: pgsql-general

While installing PostgreSQL (8.1) recently, I was offered the option to
install the geometry functions. "Why not?" I said to myself, and to the
installer I said yes.

Well, the answer to "Why not?" is that I have a couple hundred functions
that I'll probably never use junking up my installation.

The install was from the Win installer package postgresql-8.1.msi.

My question is: Is there any setup routine or something that I can run to
get rid of all the geometry objects, or is the only way to do this to
completely uninstall and reinstall PostgreSQL?

~ TIA

~ Ken