Re: Connections dropped randomly

From: "Mike Bridge" <mike(at)bridgecanada(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Connections dropped randomly
Date: 2004-09-08 16:03:17
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I think I may have finally figured out the source of this problem. I'm
getting a connection from a JDO connection manager (but not using
JDO here), and it reaps these connections with no activity after
10 seconds by default. Under load, some of the updates can take this
long, so I've upped the timeout, and this seems to have taken care
of the problem so far.

Thanks,

-Mike