Win32 Postgresql version.

From: <opensource(at)puntoexe(dot)it>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Win32 Postgresql version.
Date: 2003-03-26 17:49:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,
my name is Andrea Castellani, R&D director of PuntoeXe Software.
Me and my company are very interested to Postgresql under Windows.
During the next days I will have the possibility to test PeerDirect UltraSQL beta 4 on Win2K (postgres_beta4.zip) for professional usage, since this product seems more interesting than the cygwin version.
I thik I can offer my aid as beta tester for a Win32 version, when it will be placed on the CVS repository.
Sincerely,

Andrea