PostgreSQL & TopLink

From: "Renaud Waldura" <renaud+pgsql(at)waldura(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL & TopLink
Date: 2003-08-04 06:00:58
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I'm using TopLink 4.6 to interface with PostgreSQL. It actually looks like
it's working fine, apart from a warning every time the connection is reset
to autocommit "on".

LOG: query: select 1; commit; set autocommit = on;
WARNING: COMMIT: no transaction in progress

I haven't hit any major obstacles yet, so my fingers are crossed. Is there
anyone else out there doing this? I've specialized DatabasePlatform to
implement PostgreSQL-specific stuff, but so far I haven't done anything with
it.