Vacuum failed !

From: "Guillaume MARTIN" <guillaume(at)eurovox(dot)fr>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Vacuum failed !
Date: 2002-08-22 10:22:19
Lists: pgsql-admin

Everyday I make a vacuum_db for one database

Today, I made a vacuum but the following error occured :

FATAL 2: open of /var/pgsql/data/pg_clog/0022 failed: No such file or directory
before or while processing the request.
connection to server was lost
vacuumdb: vacuum allopass_db failed

What is it ?? I don't understand ...

I stopped Postmaster and relaunched it ... but the error is still there ...

I joined the complete Output of the vacuum process ( Output.txt )

In the pg_clog directory, i've got 6 files :
0025
0026
0027
0028