query from Murty

From: "D(dot)N(dot)MURTY" <dnmurty(at)cal2(dot)vsnl(dot)net(dot)in>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: query from Murty
Date: 2000-04-10 19:23:21
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I created a programme in Visual Basic(IIS Application) to create a table in the Access Database based on inputs from the user. However I am not able to find out a way to" make the code check for existing tables" to avoid dupilaction of tables by the same name.
Do You have a solution to this problem ?

my e-mail number : dnmurty(at)vsnl(dot)com