tsearch2 parser

From: "Fred Fung" <fred(dot)fung(at)versaterm(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: tsearch2 parser
Date: 2003-07-28 21:09:22
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I wonder if this is the mailing list to go regarding to tsearch2. If not, could somebody direct me to the proper mailing list please ? Thanks.

I am looking for more in-depth documentation regarding to the default parser that comes with tsearch2. I already read the Tsearch2 Reference but the documentation there is quite sparce. I'd also like to know the meaning of the fields in pg_ts_parser and what to do if I want to configure my own parser into tsearch2.

Thanks.

Fred